Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Ate The Chip On My Shoulder With French Onion Dip

From the Independent (London, UK),

Napoleon, Stalin and Franco had more in common than being tyrants and dictators. They were all rather on the short side and helped to engender the belief that men of below average height were more aggressive than their taller peers.

But now the so-called Napoleon complex or Short Man Syndrome - which determines that 80 per cent of the population believe that small men are angry - has been put to the test by scientists who have established that, on average, it is tall men who are more likely to become the aggressor in conflicts.

-----
5-foot-5 and very happy and secure in the knowledge that the vast majority of men taller than me are intellectually vapid and morally bankrupt.

I'm not bitter. Really, I'm not.



No comments: